Thursday, December 22, 2011

I MADE IT!






Hey mom! I'm good, I promise. I just need to write you a quick email to let you know when I will call on Sunday. It will be around 11:30 your time. So I will be calling from a members house so I will be able to talk to you for 40 minutes. Got my companion and he is a tool. He is a tool in the hands of the lord. :) But his name is Elder Leavitt from Draper, Utah. He went to Alta and I really like him. We get a long well and he keeps me entertained. Argentina is....interesting. Don't know how to speak very well yet but understanding isn't as hard as I thought it would be. So don't worry about me I am keeping my head up and am fine. Will talk to you on Sunday and love you tons!!!
-Elder wells


Ok change of plans. So that I don't have to buy a phone card....could you call me since you have long distance free? that would be awesome. Call at 11:30 and if I don't hear anything from you I will just call you and have a phone card just in case. but I don't want to rack up the members phone bill or anything. So just call at 11:30 and I'll be there and if I don't hear from you before like 11:45 I'll call you. :) k cool love you momma thanks a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment