Well this was a good week so I feel happy about it overall. Mostly because of the fact that we found some people that may actually progress! ha! That has definitely been a struggle for us lately.
Anyway so this last Monday was a good day we just had a relaxed pday. Tuesday we had district meeting and it went well. I shared Alma 21. It applied pretty well to the situation that we are all in right now. Working hard but no fruits to show for it. Well not no fruits, but only a few. Anyway so that was a good district meeting. Ok so I'm going to skip a couple days. We found on Friday a great family where the mom is a member and the two daughters aren't. They like studying the bible though because the jehovahs witnesses have been passing by lately. Anyway we are excited for them to see if they will progress. They will. Then we went to play soccer in the chapel. We lost. All of the 4 elders vs. like 7 of the members. I fell though because the concrete was wet and I scraped up my knee. Haha its been a long time since I got hurt playing sports. It made me feel a bit more manly....haha.
Saturday we had a super hectic day with citas and a branch activity. We found a family thanks to a girl from Utah who came as a foreign Exchange student like a year ago and is now serving her misión in chile. She gave us the reference of the family she was living with when she was here. They are a Young couple with 3 blonde blonde blonde girls. Haha its weird to see such blonde little girls here. They are great though. Super catholic but they will progress pretty well we hope. Anyway then we ran to the chapel to see the last part of the activity and we got a bit of cake. The 25th of May is the national.....patriot day. I dont know how you say it. Anyway. We had a lesson with Dario and as of now he isn't smoking for 3 days in a row! Wooh!!! he is awesome. Also we had a lesson with Carolina and she is struggling to get her answer because she has a lot of problems in her life right now. Anyway she should be able to get baptized this coming month.
Sunday we had a special treat in Sacrament meeting, Elder Carduz, an área 70 from Tucuman Argentina came to talk to us. He is a really cool guy and talked about the sacrament and how we need to come every week to church to be able to renew our covenants. It was really good! Perfect for Carolina as well because she struggles with that. Anyway.
Oh and i want to say congrats to my great grandma Ellen! Happy 97th birthday grandma! Know you have someone in Argentina that loves you very much! have a great year and I'll see you at your 98th birthday party!
Love you all so much and I will talk to you again in just 7 short days!
Un Besito, Elder Wells
No comments:
Post a Comment