Friday, December 9, 2011

8TH MTC EMAIL


The District getting their travel Itineraries


Laundry anyone?


Que un bonita dia!!
hello everyone! it is such a great day because......drumroll......we got our travel plans! I cant wait! we leave on monday the 19th at 8 AM to go to the SLC airport. we fly from there to dallas, and get there at 4:20 pm.  :( after that we fly straight to Buenos Aires and get there at 915 AM. SO the flight is about 12-14 hours from Dallas to there. Haha thats ok because I wll just be so excited to finally get to Argentina! In case you couldn't tell. So that has just made me happy overall. And my visa is here so that is great!
OK so what else happened this week....yesterday was just great. I got a bunch of great letters and Derek finally wrote me again so that was good :) Also this Sunday we got to watch the Christmas Devotional. which I loved. Pres. Uchtdorf makes me laugh a ton....that story about him lighting the curtains on fire was great. And then after the devo I said bye to Cole. That was sad but he is way excited to get out there! Happy for him :) Jake got here this past Wednesday and I wasn't able to be his host and show him around, but i did see him later that night. Havent seen him since though. He seems fine. i dont think the MTC is as traumatic if you arent speaking a language. (no offense to those of you that didnt or aren't). But I was struggling. Much better now though. so we're good :)  Other than that I dont have much else to report. The Sperrys sent me some caramels yesterday so thank them for me! and also I cant remember her name but there is another sister in the ward that sent me a card....sorry I have no idea who she was :( and got something from the Seppi's today so thank them....anyway the MTC is the same, just holding down the fort. So I will have more when I'm in Argentina though. But love you all, thanks for your prayers and support, the church is true, and im going to Argentina! Finally :)
Nos Vemos, Elder Wells

QUESTIONS
Are you writing in your journal every night, or close to that?   Are you recording all of your spiritual experiences, or the Lord's hand in your life and your work? yes i have been! and thanks so much for that poem and all you have sent me this week! i have loved it all. The poem made me cry.

How are you doing with your new goals and reading the B of M  in Spanish? very well. getting better at the language every day. and i dont know if i will make it through 2 Nephi....its so long haha

Are you still gaining weight? nope. Topped off at 170


I really gotta go. love you mom and thanks for everything you do for me! without you i wouldn't be here!
love your son

No comments:

Post a Comment