I have barely any time because its ttransfer day today. I have no idea
who my comp will be but elder guzman is leaving after 8 months here in
Villa celina. It will be an interesting tranfer, especially if I'm
senior companion. Don't know for sure yet if I will be. If you're all
wondering, it's freezing here now. It snowed last night(didn't stick) for
the first time in 5 years. My hands can barely type. But I will let
you all know what happens today when I write Monday. I had a bunch of
cool things to tell you but I left my agenda in the pensh. Shoot. If
not just leave it till the next package. It's a book called something
like this ¨The most frequently committed spanish errors that north
americans make¨ no idea if thats it though. But its really supposed
to help with the language. :) Taryn sent me pics of her and Clark.
Really pretty setting in front of the golden gate bridge. Classy
Clark...classy :) anyway I really have like no time, I'm going to answer
the questions and then I have to go. Love you all and be happy! Don't
let others affect the way you live your live, you have a choice to be
happy or sad! Love you all!
Elder Wells
QUESTIONS FROM MOM:
Do you know Elder Quackenbush? (his mom is bringing your ipod.) no I
dont yet I will try to find him at the transfer meeting
Do you know when your next zone conference is? no but this month sometime
How about your Stake Conference? we just had it last sunday.
Did you find that family of 7 with the red door you telling us about
last week? yeah but they have a really weird schedule so its hard to
pass by.
Did you figure why they raised the flag upside down? no idea i think
it was an accident though
Whose doing your laundry now? me by hand. they aren't as clean though
so I'm going to start going to the laundromat down the street. It's
expensive though.
What do you do while the people are having siestas? the siesta doesn't
really exist here because they're all from Bolivia. but they also all
work all day long....so that is hard. I dont know if I want them to
take a siesta or work all day....? oh well
No comments:
Post a Comment