Monday, July 22, 2013

5th Week in Bragado


Well this was a great week! We finished it off with 7investigators in church!!!!! WOOH! That has been a long time coming. We have two baptisms for this weekend as well so we are super excited for this week! Also we have Leadership conference in president's house this Friday so it will be a good week :)
Anyway, before I get on to next week I'll finish up this one. We had a bit of downtime because of my companion getting about 3 migranes....I know how those are so we just let him sleep them off.  Just like I always had to do. But happy to report that I have been migrane free for about a  year and a half! Wooh! SO that was bad for him though. 
Other than that we have been getting everything planned for the baptism of Maria and Adrian this Saturday! We are so excited! It was such a miracle too...they just came to church by themselves and have come every week since. So awesome!
I really cannot remember this week so I don't think this will be a very good email. But we also talked to the daughter of Maria and she is good. She said she would come to church but didnt show up. 
As for investigators that are progressing now. We have Diego. He came to church randomly this past Sunday and we taught him a couple lessons. He has a baptismal date for the 17th of August. He also came to church yesterday so has two attendances already :) great kid he's 26.
We have Mariano that is juntado with a member and he is loving it!   Came to church for the first time yesterday and loved it. He has quit smoking and has felt the spirit already like a million times! Great guy! he told me (because I probbly won't be here before he can get remarried to his current girlfriend) that he wants to send me the pictures and the invite to his baptism when I'm home! Haha he is such a kapo! 
We also have a less active family. Well only the dad is a memeber. Angel. His wife Maria and 4 kids are progressing towards baptism and two of them came to church yesterday! They loved it. So we should have their baptism the 17th of August as well. Great family. Love them.
Other than that I can't think of anything else!   Loving the work and lost in it. Know the church is true because I feel the Spirit telling me so EVERY day! Love you all and have a great week! 
Un Besito, Elder Wells

PS. ITS SOOOOOOOO COLD! sorry for the typos its because my hnds cant move correctly due to the cold.......


QUESTIONS:
Do you want to make a guess as to the date Court will have her baby and how much it will weigh? the 5th of August....8 pounds 5 ounces....I have no idea if thats a normal weight or not... 
How many members are you seeing in church each Sunday now? we had 49 in total yesteray.....11 were non members
Are you keeping the use of the word, "Super" under better control now? haha no its super fun to say and makes your sentences way super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment