Sunday, November 27, 2011

6th MTC Email, November 25, 2011

Yay Thanksgiving!
I was surprised. Thanksgiving was way more of a holiday here in the MTC than was Halloween. We had a devotional, a service project and even had a turkey dinner for lunch yesterday! Overall definitely a good day. Oh and we watched 17 miracles last night too in the gym! It was great! This week was actually just a really good week over all.
This Tuesday we knew an apostle was coming for the devotional and it ended up being Elder D. Todd Christofferson! I loved his talk! It was about what he would have done differently on his mission, and guess where he served??? Argentina! Yeah I know it was fate. :) ha-ha but seriously it was great. And the biggest surprise came yesterday at the devotional when we got to hear Elder Russell M. Nelson! Two prophets in one week? Can you believe that????I was blown away and they were both really great talks and I felt the spirit way strong during both of them!
Other reasons why this week was great-
Heard from Trev, and Gentry again.
Cole is here!!! I love seeing him almost every day, we even watched the Joseph Smith movie after the devotional on Sunday, and we had a lot of time to talk and reminisce about times at home! It was way fun :)
Just feeling the spirit all of the time so strongly makes you constantly happy.
The language is finally kinda clicking. So its just going to be more hard work. Not that its like I have the language down at all. But if I really really tried I would be able to go the whole day speaking Spanish. Mind you it would be with a horrible accent and I wouldn't talk nearly as much as I usually do, but i could do it!
Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to say now. So I'll sign off by saying this is the true church! I know this is where I'm supposed to be, and i thank you all for the love, prayers, and support you all give me! love you :) thought of you yesterday as being thankful you were OK after your brain tumor....made me cry a bit :) Can't wait to see what's going on in two years when I get back!
Nos Vemos, Elder Wells

Questions:
How are you still liking being a zone leader?its great! keeps my mind off how bad i want to be in Argentina!

Will you get a picture of you walking on the wall? I love that! I am planning on it! and by the way taking pictures in the cafeteria is against the rules....sorry :(

Where did the light sabers come from? Its an MTC secret...i might tell you when youre older :)

Did you like reading the friend's blogs? Yes! i have read them a bunch already! i want more! if you could send me Landon's i would love that one too! :) or Brads. or Whoevers! I loved reading them!

This Sunday is Jake's farewell. His mom is serving sweet rolls, bacon, Candice's breakfast casserole, etc etc. Can't believe it. He enters Dec. 7th I think. Crazy....cant wait to see him though :)

Apparently Cole is there at the MTC. Have you seen him yet? Yes like every day! we talked a lot on Sunday and it was great :)

What should I tell Josh and Jake your #1 advice is to prepare for their missions? I would actually probably recommend picking up PMG....you really use it an insane amount and i wish i knew it frontwards and backwards. Also tell Josh to get one of those mini PMG's in Spanish! it helps so much!

Companion, Elder Hillman


The District

Elder Olesen

The District before Jenks & Wellburn left



The smaller district


MAGIC!

Love those Mr. Mac Coats!

Look closely at the handles...more magic

No comments:

Post a Comment