![]() |
| The Refuerzos and the Trainers back to the Mission Offices for a Monday Conference |
Anyway, this past week was fun. As for interesting things this week....saw my first lady
breastfeeding in public the other day....that was super weird and
totally different from the states. Wasn't expecting it at all. Took my
first train today which was uneventful....and that was pretty much it
for this past week.
The language is going ok. I can understand a lot now. The finer
points of the conversation is what I lack right now, and speaking is
coming along but not as fast as I would like. My comp says that I am
better than most newbies but I'm not sure. Slowly but surely I will get
there.
As far as the work...it is slow. our area is at a lack of
investigators right now and we are trying to find more, but that is the
thing that my comp hates doing the most, so he doesn't like to do it.
The
only lady we have close to baptism is a woman who is about 70 named
Carmen. She is an amazing lady, has a testimony, and knows its true,
but just cant go to church right now because she is working in Capital,
so we're at a stand still with her unfortunately. But I know she will get
baptized soon so I'm holding out! Not sure what else to say so I'll
sign
off saying this is the true church and I know this is where I should be
and there are people here waiting for me to find them. Wouldn't do
anything else right now in my life! Love you all and can't wait to hear
from some of you....(hint hint)
Cuidense, Elder Wells
Oh! and a member gave us peanut butter that was a real treat! Loved that!
Oh and yes it has been 100 degrees today as well....super hot,I am
sweating like crazy....but I can handle it. I got a bit burnt
this past Saturday but I'm good.
Questions from mom;
Do you speak Spanish with your comp all day long? no....its too hard to get everything done right now
How much money do you get each month from your allowance? um....600 pesos which is like 150 per month
What do you know about the campos ? not a whole lot....just that its like farmland
Have you met your zone leaders? On the blog it says they are elders Foster and Weiss. Yep that's right, we met them at a district meeting last week it seems like they are both cool guys.
Do you call your trainer"papa" as said on the mission blog? haha yes but not that much
When does he go home? April
How does your initial adjustment to the MTC compare with your adjustment to AG? I don't know... about the same
Did you get a vacuum yet? we have one but it barely sucks....so yeahAny card reader yet? I need pics for the ward news letter. not yet sorry :( iI'll try to send some next week

No comments:
Post a Comment