Well this was a good week! Even though I did get sick Tuesday. We went to a members house to eat and I think that is what did it. I woke up that night and threw up....then that morning I took some pepto bismol and then threw up right after that. Pink. It was pretty gross. We had our district meeting that morning and I slept through it and threw up again at the church. Gosh it was terrible. But with that last one it left pretty much. I was just nautious so we didn't go out and work that day. It was terrible. But as for the rest of the week it was really good.
For missionary stuff.... We found a girl that moved from Bolivia about 5 months ago. In Bolivia, she already had all of the lessons and knows everything. She just has one problem....she lives in the south mission. BUT!!!! the good thing is that she is planning on moving here in like 4 months, and she is never really at her house because she travels to capital every day to go to school. SO we asked permission to baptize her here and we're pretty sure we will get it. If so she will be baptized the 14th we think. Its a kinda tricky situation. But other than that we had a couple of really good lessons with our investigators. Also we achieved and met all of our goals and got 100% on our indicators for the week. So we are doing really good! I'm loving the mission right now and am super excited for the temple to open in like 2 months more or less. Hope that comes quick. I really miss being able to go to the temple.
Anyway as for me. I'm good. I'm a little wierded out to be turning 20, but its not a huge deal. Mission birthdays are almost non-existent. I just get to work. Not expecting anything though so no biggie. This week nothing really interesting happened, sorry I don't have much to write.
Anyway love you all and hope you have a fantastic week! Thanks for all of your support and letters! Cant wait to hear from some of you that haven't written yet. I know its just taken a while for the mail to get here so thats probably it ;) haha love you all!
Elder Wells
QUESTIONS FROM HOME:
QUESTIONS FROM HOME:
When you and your companion want to listen to music, how do you pick what to listen to , since your music is in English and I'm aussuming your comp's is in Spanish... and also it has to agree with the other 2 missionaries in your pensh? haha we just listen to whatever comes up. He is ok with listening to english and I'll listen to spanish. although I prefer it in english still :)Why do you think Elder Saldana is giving you more chances to teach? I have no idea. I think its because he is quiet. but not really sure
Would you like me to send you more long johns? Maybe one more pair
When is your next Zone Conference? Wednesday in Ramos Mejia.
No comments:
Post a Comment