Well....this was a great week and a half.....but I found out last night
that I will be getting transferred to another area. What a downer. I
love this area and am really comfortable here and also know all the
people now. But I know the Lord wants me in another place so I will roll
with the punches I guess :) I was super excited because we have people
that are going to get baptized for sure this next transfer and I was
also super excited to be able to go to the temple so much during the
open house. Love the temple. But oh well, it wasn't meant to be. I did
learn a ton here from my comps, and how to work a lot better and be more
obedient. I will miss Villa Celina but I gotta go.
Anyway this week was good! We found 18 new investigators! The goal to
hit in the mission is 8 per week. So we killed that goal haha. The
problem is the ratio here is like every 20 new investigators, 1 gets
baptized. So I don't know what will happen. But we found a family,
thanks to some members that just need to get married and are so
prepared! Also found a family with 4 kids and the mom that all wanted to
get baptized like 3 years ago, but moved here because of health probems
and lost contact with the missionaries. So she is asking permission
from her husband to get baptized and then they just need to get married.
One thing about Argentina is that like every 7 out of 10 couples are
just living together unmarried. It's frustrating. But part of the
missionary work here.
In other news Brenda got confirmed this past Sunday! Woot!! It was
pretty awesome, and she was just smiling from ear to ear. Such a kapa!
(That means she´s like....a stud....its slang here I dont know how to
explain it). But we gave her a Book of Mormon picture book and she loved
it too. I am so happy she got baptized. Oh mom, you asked me where we
found her and stuff. She is the daughter of a very inactive member that
has been living here in Celina for like 2 years. She didn't know
anything about the church but just soaked it all up like a sponge. She
is only 9 and said she felt the spirit way strong all the time when we
came. She was ready. Sad to have to leave her though. I don't know
what's going to happen at transfers and I don't have a whole lot to
write. I'll write more next week and send pictures I promise! My camera
is packed right now so I can go to my new area. Love you all so much and
hope you are all well! Cuidensen! haha
![]() |
| At the Mission Home for Transfers, meeting up with old friends |
Love Elder Wells
A FEW QUESTIONS:
Even though you said your sweater is all stretched out, do you still wear it? Yeah almost every day. I realized if i send it to a laundromat they will shrink it which is good....cuz its huge!
Even though you said your sweater is all stretched out, do you still wear it? Yeah almost every day. I realized if i send it to a laundromat they will shrink it which is good....cuz its huge!
Did you find another sweater for yourself? Not yet. I havent really looked
When you say you dropped an investigator, do you drop them for good? usually we pass by once or twice within 2 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment