Im not going to lie I don't feel that good so I am not in the mood to
write a novel. But here goes.
We had divisions this last Friday and i went to Mercedes B with elder
Dos Santos. It was really great and I met a friend of their
investigator who lives in our area, and they came to church! (Their
names are Federico and Erika) They aren't married but have plans to do
it soon. They even asked us if they can get married in the church. :)
yay!
Tuesday we had district meeting and more of a testimony meeting where
we all stood up and said why we are here. It was a really powerful
meeting and we all kinda bonded. It was definitely something the Lord
inspired me to do. Also weird because this last friday they took Elder
Merino and Elder Wells(the other one) out of Lujan 1B. So it was a
good parting goodbye for them.
Saturday we did service with a part member family and cleaned their
blow up pool. It was so nasty. We stored it for the winter. But they
are cool and gave us really good lunch. We had a couple other good
lessons that day and had some fun.
Sunday I went to Lujan to do a baptismal interview and as I was riding
along, I pedaled and the metal bar that connects the pedal to the bike
snapped off.....luckily I didn't fall. But it made it hard to get to
the interview. I had to hold onto Elder Migdat's back as he pedaled. He
was dying when we got there, I felt bad. Then when I got back to my
area on my bike, I was pedaling to get home and the chain broke! I
almost fell again but just barely saved myself. Anyway I just think
the mission needs to invest in better bikes.
Well that's all I have desires to write. Like I said I'm not feeling
that well and the food I just ate might come back at any moment. Sorry
if that was too graphic. Love you all though have a great week!
Elder Wells
PS- thanks for all you do mom! love you
QUESTIONS:
How big are those sewer holes? I'm having trouble picturing them,
haha. Its just like a 6 inch round pipe that runs along the ground. it
would be like a pipe that leads to the gutter in the states and all
the grey water comes out of it.
Do you have any way to read any of the Conference talks? Not until we
get the conference edition of the Liahona in like 2-3 months. it takes
a while for us to get it
If I e-mail you a talk that you want, can you print it off there at
the cyber you're at? yeah but it will be expensive. I'll just wait for
the Liahona.
What made you decide to knock on pink, green, or orange houses? They
just call my attention, so I knock them
How is the Familia F....? they kinda dropped us. THe mom is kinda
crazy. For example she takes 16 pills per day for her nervous system
and other issues
Is your extremely hard work paying off with helping you find more
investigators? yes. that family we found this week has a good
possibility to get baptized.
Do you feel like you have the Holy ghost guiding you all day long and
is that your main goal? all day no...but I have seen his influence a
lot more. I need to work on that still and its been one of my goals
since I began the mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment