Well I have a lot to write about. So here we go.
First big thing I can remember is that we had a zone conference this week! (I'm sure mom has already posted pictures on the blog of it). It was really good and super focused on improving our relationship and the work we do with members. Today the key indicators of the mission actually changed a bit to include that new focus for the mission. SO it will be interesting to change but fun to see the results. We also heard a great lesson and a video from Pres. Carter about the atonement which made me tear up a bit. I love it whenever we talk about the atonement or about Christ in a lesson or in a conference.
![]() |
The other cool thing that happened this week was that the family that we found last week, Erika and Federico, called us on Friday to tell us they wanted to talk to us. We went to the church to meet them and they told us they just went to set everything up so they can get married on the 24th! Wooh! And that they would be happy to get baptized on the first of June! Wooh! So that was a pretty big miracle that just sent us over the edge that day. We were running on all 4 that day :) So that was awesome!
The next thing that happened was the baptism of Norma on Saturday! We had everything ready and everyone that was supposed to come came. So it was awesome! She looked awesome and just beamed even though it was raining the whole day on Saturday. So it went over well. I'll send a picture today.
A weird experience was that coming back from the zone conference in Lujan, we had to take the train. And it turns out that the train we normally take was cancelled. So we were waiting and a new really rich looking train pulled up. We asked where it goes and how much it costs. The normal train costs 1.50 pesos, this one cost 20 pesos. haha we were like wow nevermind. But the guy said we should get on anyway. So cool then....haha we got on. It was the nicest train....well I can't really compare to much. I'm sure the trains in europe are like way nice but compared to the ones here it was awesome. So yeah there we go.
The other thing is our investigator Dario. He is supposed to get baptised on the 12th so we are preparing for that. Nothing else new though. Love you all! The church is true and we can all receive our own witness of that. I promise! Have a great week!
Un Besito, Elder Wells
QUESTIONS:What is that El legado de Lujan all about? Just all the missionaries and the converts of the Lujan zone.
Have you read Elder Holland's talk entitled "Missionary Work and the Atonement?" not that I can rememberHave you studied Alma 22:18 at all? not super in depth but I've read it a lot and heard lots of references to the missionary work and conversion that it talks about.Have you worked out where you can Skype from for Mother's Day? not yet we will do that this weekElder Hillman's mom sent out a pic of you two burning your pants. Can you explain that a bit more? 1.5 year mark thing :)Has Elder Migdat forgiven you for having to hold on to his back while biking? haha yeah we are friends now and he is a good kidHave you told me about all your investigators? yeah the good ones.




No comments:
Post a Comment