 |
| Uh.... |
 |
| 18 month Mark, Pants Burning Ceremony |
 |
| These 2 started together in the MTC |
 |
| Bonus Ride on the Expensive train |
 |
| Meditating on the Bonus Train |
Well not a ton happened this week. Or maybe I'm just so far into the mission and so zombie-like tired that I just can't remember. Haha I still love what I'm doing though so don't think I'm a bad person :) I'll try to remember everything now.
So this week we have been trying to find new investigators that are actually going to progress...we didn't find any super good ones but we found some with potential. One of them is Jorge and Silvia. They are a younger couple that are catholic and are not married, just living together. So it may be hard to get them married but they did seem super interested in the message of the restoration. We will see how that goes. We have an appointment with them tonight. We also talked to a woman named Alejandra who loved the fact that we have apostles and a prophet. She said Whoa thats like in jesus´ time! haha it was funny. We have yet to have an actual lesson with her though.
As for our investigators we have already. Carolina and Julian are doing well. We have a baptismal date for the 25th with them and they are doing good to get there. Elder Hillman and Dos Santos are actually teaching her mother in law, and Carolina said if the mom in law gets baptized she will too. Haha so we are hoping for that and helping her gain a stronger testimony. We also have Dario who is just doing awesome. He smokes but is now down to 4 a day. He came to church and is reading and praying so he should be able to get baptized this month :9 hes a kapo. The sad news is we went to the golden family (erika, federico, and violetta) and they said they will probably go back to the catholic church. I was so astounded when she said that. Erika said she felt sooo good in church and I just don't understand how she can deny that feeling. We are going to go by with a member this week to talk to her though because I think someone badmouthed the church to her and we have to fix it. Yay satan....
Anyway we have transfers this week. I should be staying and its up in the air if Baneo is leaving. We will see what happens. I am loving the mission though. I keep hearing from my friends that are home and it makes me just want to live up the little time i have left. Its crazy how short two years is. I love you all though and hope you can all gain a testimony of the restoration of the true church of Christ. I love this church and this work and look forward to continuing in it for the time I have left. Have a great week!
Love Elder Wells
No comments:
Post a Comment