Monday, September 2, 2013

11th Week in Chivilcoy Sur


Well this was a good week but I gotta say that time just seems to be slowing down. I feel like it was forever ago that Maria got baptized for example.


So nothing really special happened this week I don't remember at least. We were supposed to have our zone meeting but it got cancelled till this Thursday. As for people we are teaching now... We found the two daughters of Maria and Adrian that were baptized in July. Viviana and Rosana. They are great and accepted baptismal dates for the end of this month. They were supposed to come to church but for some reason didn't show up. We also have Gladis still. She is doing well but just needs her answer about the BoM still. Once she gets it she will be baptized for sure. We also have Bruno who has come to church for the last two weeks. He loves it! We just need to get his sisters involved now...that would be great!

So anyway like I said nothing new happened this week. We still weren't able to do the confirmation of Maria because she didn't show up to church!!! We went by again yesterday and she was super sick. So she had a good excuse. I think I got sick from her though. I woke up this morning with a huge cold! Gosh its annoying. I'm fine though. But we will have a fun week this week! Pray for us!

Love you all have a great week!
P.S. Sorry the letter this week kinda is super short. Glad the boat didn't get a hole in it with the rocks and such though. Also if you can talk to Antone tell him congrats for me!


QUESTIONS:
Do you have access to the church videos that have recently been produced on lds.org? no..... :(
In looking at the pics  you sent last week of Mariano and Norma and their kids, question, was  or is their entire family baptized? yeah everyone but Mariano is a member
What's their story again? he has to get divorced from his last wife so they can get married and he can get baptized. He is doing that this week or starting the process at least
IN your pic of Maria's baptism...Who is the girl with Maria who is always looking down? her daughter Laura
When talking about not finding Maria for her confirmation, you said you even sent an hermano with her or something.  What did you mean? we sent a brother in his car with my comp to look for her....but she didn't come
Has your temple recommend expired or is it about to or did you already get it renewed? it expires at the end of September....I'll get that done next time I talk to President
Heard any more on the Rumor that you'll be extended a week? nope nothing....you should call the offices and find out for me
If you do get extended, would you try to get permission to come home at the original time,  or would you rather wait and go on the Pastores tour with the other elders and Pres and Sis. Carter? no I'll go home a week later. its worth going on the pastores tour and finishing normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment