Well we had a great week here! But im almost out of time and don't have ganas to write much so its gonna be short. Sorry!
Investigators- We are teaching Bruno and Gladis still and they are preparing to be baptized the 28th of this month! Pray for them they still have some difficulties! But they are great!And yesterday President Carter came to Bragado again because of some church business and interviews and such. We got to have dinner with him at the familia Alldredge's pensh.
Great night!
Un Besito, Elder Wells
QUESTIONS:Did you get an antibiotic for your nasal infection? no its gone nowHow are you handling the rain and humidity? fine. its just cold, then hot, then cold, then hot, then cold again super indecisiveAre you still sleeping in your sleeping bag? yeah!How is it holding up? its doing GREAT! :) love itI remember when you served closer to capital, you wished you could go to the country....how do you feel about that now? I feel great about it! loving campo :)I thought I saw that Elder Smith (Your old companion) moved to your zone, is this true and do you get to work together at all? yeah he is in my zone and I get to talk to him like every other day. great kid :)If Elder Blackburn was a PR and left, what is Elder Nielsen's job as PR? neither of them are PR now. Elder Asay is now. He's basically a bishop but over less people.How is Diego progressing? haven't been able to find him.... :(Has Gladis received her answer yet? pretty much. she said she'll get baptized but is a bit hesitant still.What is Natalia's situation? haven't gotten to contact her.....frustrating!Are those less actives you worked with last week still coming to church? um....I dont know who your talking about hereHow does Elder Q's responsibility of DL affect you? not much. I just have to do less calls but every night instead of every other....its interesting but cool



No comments:
Post a Comment