Monday, September 23, 2013

14th Week in Chivilcoy Sur

Well this was a good week.  We worked really hard, were really obedient and diligent in it. SO I'll just go through it because it was a long week with not much out of the ordinary. 

We have a lot of investigators now. We have been teaching Martin again and he is doing great! He is super interested in everything we have to say....he just needs to be more firm on his commitments to come to church  and to be there for appointments and stuff. He is great though and if he comes to church he will be baptized on the 19th of October. We also finally had a lesson with Natalia! but then since she has kinda disappeared. She ended up being kind of weird witha really crazy story...I don't feel comfortable recounting it honestly. SO we will see what happens with her. 
We also found the brother and sister in law of Martin! They are a great family that needs to get married but are great! They just keep saying that they are looking for the truth and will do whatever to have it. Well we will give it to them!
We have been teaching Diego again and he is starting to progress well. He is coming to church, reading and praying so we are excited for him to be baptized soon. We also are teaching Bruno still and he just needs to come to church more and he will get baptized this next month. 
Gladis kind of took a turn for the worse. She still can't forgive her mom for something she did to her about 30 years ago. We just need to really help her learn about repentance and forgiveness and why it will be so important for her. But she will get baptized soon. 
Other than that nothing interesting happened this week. We just worked really hard and had a ton of plans for church but....none came. So that was really frustrating but we are continuing on working hard and knowing that this week we will see some fruits from our hard labors. :) Loving the work and love the church. It's SO true. Just ask Heavenly Father.   He will tell you that too!  Love you all and have a great week!
OH, and Court told me they are going to bless little Hallie on the 2nd of November and she wants me in the circle! haha I just cried, that made me happy :) 

Un Besito, Elder Wells


QUESTIONS:
HOw is Laura progressing?  She is doing well, she came to church.
Will you remind me of Martin's story from when you taught him a month ago? he was a golden investigator we found one Sunday night....then he never showed up for appointments and such so we lost track of him
OK NOW FOR SOME NITPICKY STUFF:
Every time you have to clean a pensh for someone, you say it was disgusting.  How is your pensh and what would I say if I had to clean it after you move out? ;) mine is great! I have learned that I don't like dirty penshes so I make sure to keep them clean
Susie said Parker told her he can buy garments at the Argentine Distribution Center for just one dollar.  Have you heard this? yeah its true but I won't be able to buy much while I'm there. They usually don't have all the sizes or fabrics either because the government doesn't let the church send much. 
Susie also said there is a problem with mold in missionary's clothes there(especially baptismal pants) because things don't dry out due to the humidity.  Is this true and have you ever had mold? no I've been fine
If you have had mold, did you know to use 3/4 cup vinegar in a regular washing machine or tub of water? didn't know that....now I do :) thanks

THIS NEXT QUESTION IS NOT NITPICKY THOUGH:
Have you seen an itineray for your flight home yet? no
Did you get your 2nd $50 bill in the mail yet? nope but I probably will Friday at the zl council

No comments:

Post a Comment