Well this was a good week with not too much that happened besides...well the normal.
We had a good Monday night travelling to 9 de Julio to do baptismal interviews. Well I ended up going to an FHE with elder Smith (my ex companion from Lobos) and it was great! It was way fun to be with him after so long. Its been like 9 months since we were together. :) Great kid and still one of my favorite companions. Anyway we ate some really good Chilean food made by his comp elder Scotti called Choriana. Its like meat, onion, french fries, and a bunch of other stuff i dont remember mixed together. Really good. We got back to our area really early the next morning to do the district meeting call. Fun stuff.
Other than that nothing too exciting happened...we went to Chivilcoy Friday so my comp and elder Fernandez from the other zone in campo could go to the liders council. I got to stay in Chivilcoy :( I missed my last concilio!) But it was a fun day anyway. I got a haircut, we ate and made some really good rice, and i got to go to the FHE they had in their branch. Way fun! I was with elder Boyce from Idaho all day and got to know Elder Webster that went to Alta. He is a cool kid.
Anyway as far as our investigators go we are having not as much success as last week but some....we had a ton of great plans for church yesterday and almost none of them came...super frustrating that 10 people confirm Saturday night that they will be coming and then they disappear Sunday morning. I don't understand it. But we are just trying to be diligent and super obedient to deserve the Lord's mercy to help us in that aspect. The gem in the sand is that Martin finally came to church! He was the only one there. But he is going great now for his baptism the 19th of this month! Great great guy :)
Other than that just working hard. Nothing else to say besides don't be trunky for me. :) Haha love you all and love this work so much. I know this is the one true church and that true happiness only comes through Christ. He is my Savior and Redeemer and I know Him personally and thank Him each and every day for that knowledge. Love you all and have a great week!
Un Besito, Elder Wells
QUESTIONS:Did you see your itinerary I forwarded you and are you happy with it? yeah its fine for me! I'll get to visit Georgia too :)Won't transfers be before you leave for home, and/or what will they do with all of you after transfer date? Yeah they will. That's when we have the pastors tour and the converts meeting and go to president's house and the temple :) fun week
No comments:
Post a Comment